Thursday, June 26, 2008

How much longer?

Well I am 40 weeks pregnant today and I had my doctors appointment. Sadly enough nothing is happening and the doctor booked me for another appointment next week. I am really disappointed but I know there is nothing I can do about it, which is almost more disappointing because if there was something I could do I'd be sure to do it. Oh well, I know that the baby will come when he's supposed to. It would be more convenient for all of the families and for Brian if I had this baby now, but I suppose that I'm just going to have to get over that and not worry about disappointing anybody because it's not my fault and it's hard enough to cope with a prolonged pregnancy without worrying about everybody else. I have nothing else to write because my whole mind is consumed with this, hopefully next time I write I can say that I've had this baby and I can forget about this miserable waiting period. At least the baby is healthy and things are going well. I don't want to have to be induced anyways so I'm glad the doctor is letting me wait even though waiting is torture, the good news is it has to end some time.

No comments: