Monday, June 23, 2008

Still Waiting

Well, I am now almost 40 weeks pregnant and I know that every woman feels this way but honestly I don't feel like I can be pregnant for 1 more second without going insane! I am due on Thursday June 26 and I don't even want to wait that long but I'm so sure that I'll be late anyways just because it would be my luck. I feel like a ticking time bomb as well, and I wonder with every new ache in my body (aches are very common apparently when you are this huge pregnant) if it's time. Of course it never is. So, I am trying to occupy my time; my list of things to do includes making a load of meals to put in the freezer, doing laundry and anything else I can think of to keep my mind off of being pregnant still. There should be special therapeutic groups for women who are waiting to have their babies, we should all just be able to go and vent and play games and eat, I love to eat. I did finally pack my hospital bag and now it is sitting in my van waiting for the very exciting day when I go into labor and need to use it.

Brian is being a very good husband and doing his best to hide his excitement and impatience because he knows how badly I want to be done too. He keeps telling me how beautiful I look and as much as I don't believe him, part of me still does, and it really helps me feel great! I am so lucky to have him. He keeps me laughing as well, and as long as I can keep laughing I think I'll make it even if I have another 3 weeks of pregnancy ahead of me (Oh! 3 weeks, that is an eternity)!

1 comment:

the fellers said...

I am so sorry, I hope it happens soon for you and I cant wait to hear all about it! ps. I want to see some pregnancy pics of you!!