Thursday, September 18, 2008

Has it really been 2 months since I experienced this all consuming love for the first time?!

Well, my little man is 10 wks old today! I can't believe how fast he's grown, or how much! He's already having conversations with his daddy and I and we love every new sound he makes! Everyday is a new adventure and I wouldn't trade any of these moments for anything! I feel so blessed! Brian is back in University and has a very heavy course load. I am trying to help him as much as I can by being supportive and giving him lots of study time... but it is very hard to not want him to play with Wyatt and I all the time. But I have to not be selfish and remember that it's all for the greater good in the end! Our little family is fighting colds right now and Wyatt has been having a hard time sleeping because he's so stuffy. But when he's not sick my little boy sleeps like a champ! I'm such a lucky mommy! We are all just living and loving and doing great!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

ick, colds are the pits! And I know all about being in school and having a baby...husbands I mean). Shon was in school when I had Scoty, it was so hard to keep him focused...all he wanted to do was play and stay home. I felt so bad for him, but it IS all worth it in the end! Good luck, I want to see new pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog...I 'll link yours to mine. Isn't it horrible when kids are sick? Hope you all feel better soon!