Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sorry for the break in posts, I'm Back!!

Five Generation Picture!

Wyatt and his Daddy and his Grandpa Bergsma

Wyatt and his Mommy!

Our Family!



Wyatt 10 weeks old!

Well, I can hardly believe it but Wyatt is almost 5 months old now! He has been growing so fast! He is already 19 lbs 10 oz, he's honestly getting too heavy for me to carry around. He is so adorable! He is just mastering sitting on his own now. He still has his topple over moments so I have to sit close to him to keep him from face planting into the ground. He talks all the time and makes the funniest high pitch noises and he also likes to make fart sounds with his mouth, hahaha, this keeps Brian and I laughing.

Brian is finishing up this semester with finals the next two weeks, and then he only has one more semester before we're off to Chiropractic College! He's already had the first of his acceptance letters so hopefully he gets accepted to a few more schools and then we can decide where we want to go! I'm really excited to be moving onto this next phase, but I can't say I am excited to be moving so far away from Southern Alberta. I love it here! The good news is we will only have to be away for 3 and a half years and then we will be...
"Alberta bound, there's a peace of Heaven I've found, rocky mountains and black fertile ground, everything I need beneath that big blue sky, it doesn't matter where I go this place will always be my home, I have been Alberta bound for all my life, and I'll be Alberta bound, until I die!"
This is one of my all time favorite songs and I think it's because I feel the same way, I hate leaving, but I know I can handle it because we'll be back!
I am busy getting ready for Christmas! I love the holidays! Brian and I just set up our first Christmas tree and I love it! I know it's been a long time coming considering this is our 3rd Christmas together, but we just always went home for the holidays so we never saw the necessity of a tree. Now that we have Wyatt though we feel it's time that we set up a Christmas tree. Plus Wyatt really likes all of the lights and colors!

Our little family is doing great and we are looking forward to a great Holiday season and we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

wow...I thought you had given up on blogging...so glad to see some new pics...Wyatt is so cute!

sarah said...

I know how you feel about being Alberta bound. I, too, want to live in Alberta. sniff, sniff, I miss it!
So glad to see your pictures.